Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Song Selections

I know my song selections are a little out there, but I just have to go with the mood I'm in. There is always one song that doesn't fit, but that's because it's my favorite song during my post.

Right now I've got a little late 80's early 90's going on. I had to post some Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer, they are coming in concert and I couldn't resist! No, I will not be going to see them.

I've posted House of Pain, because it's St. Patty's Day in the next couple of weeks, so I had to have something from the Irish boys of Boston.

And because I posted House of Pain it reminded me of another high school song I loved to listed to and warm up to in drill almost every morning and that's a little PM Dawn.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Wish Upon a Star said...

Mandy, I love the PM Dawn song. I forgot about that. Thanks for bringing it back.

Jen said...

lets lick it! Oh, crap. I mean...KICK IT! Vanilla Ice Ice Baby!

The Sumsions said...

VI did an interview on the radio this morning. Man ... that's weird.

The Sumsions said...

BTW - Jen Loveless, can I be invited to your blog? Yeah, I never update mine but I like seeing others!