Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERM!!!

Tomorrow is Jeremy's birthday! He'll be the big 38! Wow!

I love teasing him about how old he is, I call him my dirty old man all the time, as he is 6 1/2 years older than me. I like to remind him all the time that when he graduated from High School I was only in 6th grade and better yet when he returned from his mission I just a Sophomore in High School and only 15.

Jerm (that's what I call him, but never GERM unless I feel like getting his back hand, he hates it) loves guns and anything guns so I got him a gun cleaning kit and some ammo. We're headed up to his dads in Idaho this weekend, I'm sure he'll have used all the ammo before the weekend is out.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Amisha said...

You guys have fun in Idaho. Tell Jeremy "Happy Birthday." Oh, I love your choice of tunes! We think alike. Hopefully we can have a girls night out soon.