Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trip to Idaho



Last weekend we went up to Idaho to visit Jeremy's Dad and Step-mom. It's always nice to get out of the city and go somewhere quiet, relaxing and has clean air.

Dylan had fun playing in the yard and swinging with his cousins, jumping on the bed at the hotel and playing with the dogs.

I was on the hunt first thing Saturday morning to find Twilight in Bluray. After going to 3 other stores before finding out that the movie was only sold to exclusive stores for the Blueray, we finely bought it at Best Buy. YEAH, I've watched it only a couple of times, but well worth the buy.

Sorry, this is suppose to be about our trip to Idaho; I'm a little of course.

So, Cheryl made us an amazing Turkey dinner! I almost exploded I ate so much. Cheryl isn't exactly helping me loose any weight, she's helping it stay where it is and plump up even more than ever.

Dylan was an angel for most of the trip. He use to hate staying in hotels, but his time he had fun because we had an adjoining room with Jeremy's sister Stephanie, her husband and their kids. Also jumping on the bed also makes the room so much more fun! Dylan also liked it because the continental breakfast was a kids dream, sugar, sugar, and sugar. He could have anything he wanted (with moms approval), while mom and dad opted for cereal and juice.

I enjoy going up to Idaho it's always a nice relaxing trip, however by the time I drive home I need another vacation.

Anywa, enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Pics? What pics? I only see "a" pic. Why dont you go crazy and take some pictures of yourself and your hubby!?
I watched Twilight. I liked it better on video. But still felt like it was missing so much. So I still didnt like it too much.

Mandy said...

I have several pictures to post but I didn't have time to put together on of those slide shows. I'm going to add more when I have time. I'm just sick....again. I don't put pictures of me on the blog, I'm too fat, I will when I've lost some weight.